Sunday, October 18, 2015

Beautiful child.....


Beautiful child, my hope for you is that you see the same beauty in yourself that I see in you.

Your contagious smile, your laughter, and the purity to always see the good in everyone you meet.

That you never settle for less than you are worth, and that your soul stays as innocent as it is today.

I pray when you get lost in life you remember I love you more than the air I breathe, and I would give you my last dying breath if it meant you would live a moment longer.

I as a parent was supposed to teach you about the world, but honestly, you have taught me so much more.

You have taught me to be kind.  To love with abandon.  To ignite my inner passion.

To do what I love everyday, and to savor each moment.

I am humbled and in awe of you every single day.

 I am so blessed to be your mom.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment