Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Procrastination pays off: FINALLY!



I was visiting my dad last week and noticed he had these new shelves in his shop.  I asked him if he made them and he explained to me that he gets them free from a gentleman that receives them by the semi-trailer full.  I decided that I was going to get some for the farm, so dad brought me over 5 of them yesterday.  I am so excited!  I meant to make my raised beds earlier this year, but just hadn't got to it yet.  I am glad I didn't!  There was no sawing, drilling or assembling.  We just merely carried them out to the garden, where hopefully they will be filled with soil and compost ASAP!  Special thanks to my dad for bringing me boxes, and Steve for lugging them out to my garden with me.  You guys are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment