Thursday, November 29, 2012

Buying local has never been so cute!



Katzya is celebrating her 13th birthday this weekend with her friends.  I wasn't sure what to do for party favors, and I personally hate when my child goes to parties and brings back a bunch of trinkets that I will only throw away later.  I remembered seeing these adorable cupcake shaped soaps made by Skin Soap Co. on Facebook, and knew this was my answer!  I went to high school with the owner of the company, and was happy to support her local business.  She brought the soap by my house tonight, and I was just blown away by how great they smell and honestly they look good enough to eat!  I love them!  




Need a bit of local cuteness in your life?

Skin Soap Co.
937-475-0506
or find them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/SkinSoapCo?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment