Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Making memories



Tonight we did something that I haven't done in MANY years.  We went to a drive-in movie theater!  Katzya is always driving us (no pun intended...) crazy about having "family movie" night, and normally we rent a movie from the Red Box.  However, tonight we decided to surprise her and instead of renting a movie we loaded up all of our pillows and blankets, slipped into our PJ's and went to the drive-in for a double feature!  It was a brilliant night to watch movies due to a storm that blew in and left right before the first movie started to play.  It dropped the temperature several degrees and made movie watching that much more enjoyable.  I love doing things together as a family, with the two most important people in my world.  Hopefully the memories that we create will last us a lifetime...

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you all still have drive in movies. I remember having fun at them when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete