Sunday, July 1, 2012

Very Inspiring Blog Award!



I am so very excited to have been given the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Rama and her Mama at http://raisingrama.blogspot.com.  (Please check out Rama, she is super cute!)  I am grateful and humbled that  they found my blog inspiring, and it makes my heart happy to know that people feel inspired by my writing.

As part of the award I am supposed to give this award to other blogs that I find inspiring, and list 7 things about myself.

Here is goes:

1.  I am positively phobic of frogs and toads!

2.  I hope to quit my job one day and support myself on my homesteading/farming.

3.  I am also a book reviewer.

4.  I add only one major thing to my homestead every year so that I can become good at that thing.  Next year is bee keeping.  (I think....)

5.  I rescue and rehabilitate dogs that other people have cast off as too difficult or they have special needs.  Every dog here has a story with an beginning and ending.  Their beginning always starts when they land here...

6.  I was a veterinary technician for 10 years before becoming a pediatric radiographer.  It is sort of the same:  I still get bit, kicked, scratched, and can't reason with a single patient!

7.  I want to write a memoir about my urban farming experience!

Thank you to all of you for reading my blog!  It is my sincere hope that I inspire you!


No comments:

Post a Comment