I am so very excited to have been given the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Rama and her Mama at http://raisingrama.blogspot.com. (Please check out Rama, she is super cute!) I am grateful and humbled that they found my blog inspiring, and it makes my heart happy to know that people feel inspired by my writing.
As part of the award I am supposed to give this award to other blogs that I find inspiring, and list 7 things about myself.
Here is goes:
1. I am positively phobic of frogs and toads!
2. I hope to quit my job one day and support myself on my homesteading/farming.
3. I am also a book reviewer.
4. I add only one major thing to my homestead every year so that I can become good at that thing. Next year is bee keeping. (I think....)
5. I rescue and rehabilitate dogs that other people have cast off as too difficult or they have special needs. Every dog here has a story with an beginning and ending. Their beginning always starts when they land here...
6. I was a veterinary technician for 10 years before becoming a pediatric radiographer. It is sort of the same: I still get bit, kicked, scratched, and can't reason with a single patient!
7. I want to write a memoir about my urban farming experience!
Thank you to all of you for reading my blog! It is my sincere hope that I inspire you!