Sunday, September 14, 2014

Stolen saddles, diarrhea and a broken toe....



Let me start off this blog post by saying I think I broke my toe.  And it hurts hella bad....

Recently there have been some issues at our horse barn with stolen tack.  The thieves have been targeting saddles, and where our saddles are nothing too special, it would be very inconvenient to replace them.  Because of this we have been toting our saddles back and forth to the barn, which is also inconvenient, but I flat out refuse to give a thief anything if I can help it.  

When the saddles are home they sit on a portable saddle rack in the living room just waiting for my unsuspecting little toe to find them when I make late night "pee-pee" runs and cut the corner too close.  

I must confess that every time I hit my toe on that rack of saddles, I loudly throw out to the universe that I wish eternal diarrhea upon that thief, and hope karma makes his belly hurt.  I hope it feels like a Skyline/Chipotle/Coldstone Creamery kind of night and he regrets ever being dishonest.  I also hope this moment hits him after someone else in his household has used the last roll of toilet paper.  And while he is sitting on that "white thunder box" I pray he reflects back on his less than stellar behavior and makes better choices for the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment