Friday, July 15, 2016

Poke NO GO!



Recently, The Reluctant Farmer and I have noticed the gate in our backyard has been left wide open.  I have been more than slightly cranky, blaming her for being so irresponsible, stating homicide as a possibility if my dogs happen to escape the backyard and become injured.  Well, after last night, things make sense, and I realize I have wrongly accused her.....

Tonight The Reluctant Farmer downloaded Pokemon GO, and after running around like a 10 year old on a sugar high, collecting Pokemon figures, she goes out to our backyard and says: "Hey!  We have a Poke Stop on our deck!"

I immediately wrote Nintendo and asked them to move the Poke Stop to our front yard, since that is where our Little Free Library is located.  I am all about luring families to books while playing a video game.  I am not on board for folks free ranging in my backyard....  That is a Poke NO GO!

1 comment:

  1. Still laughing at this... and happy that the worst thing that happened was simply a gate left ajar. One can only imagine....

    ReplyDelete