Thursday, January 24, 2013

When good chickens go bad.....



Over the summer I was in the coop collecting eggs, and two of my hens jumped up on my shoulder.  Being the ever so dedicated blogger that I am, I decided to pull out my iPhone and take a picture of these two hens sitting on me. We look real happy in the picture above, however that all changes in the blink of an eye!  Please note the brown chicken (Ashley) staring at me.  I decide to do a little video just to say hello to my blog followers, and I capture quite the surprise.  I noticed in the seconds leading up to the video that Ashley is staring at my eye, so I start guarding my face just in case she pecks me in the eye.  Last laugh is on me...

My friend Jeffrey begged me to put this video up, and he swears it is pee your pants, snort coffee out of your nose funny.  With the being said, please put your coffee down before watching this video!



No comments:

Post a Comment