Monday, January 21, 2013

Your life is what you choose to "churn".....




I am so upset tonight as I sit here blogging.  Someone took something I wrote in an online forum and turned it into something negative and viscous.  Worse yet, they made someone else hurt and upset with this behaviour.  The cheap part is this is someone I have to spend lots of time with and it has to be someone I trust because I rid my life of all of the "trolls" last year I thought.  Never the less I deleted 22 more "friends" tonight and hopefully that will take care of the problem.  I will miss seeing everyone's kids, dogs, etc. but I have no time for any of that drama.  

I don't know who said what, but I do know I don't need or want them around me.  I don't have the time, energy, or emotional resources.  You see I refuse to let someone make me into something I am not.  I will not allow myself to be a victim of their negativity and they will not steal my bliss.  Why?  Because I am in charge of my own happiness, my own destiny and no one is to taking that away from me.  In fact, I will say a prayer for them.  They evidently need all the help they can get!  I started this farm as a way of detaching from the negative people that surrounded me, because I was over feeling like I had to watch my back constantly and I will continue doing what I do.  So, I will pick myself back up tomorrow and move on, 22 "friends" lighter.  

While they are churning drama and bullshit, I will be over here churning my homemade butter....   

No comments:

Post a Comment