Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lost Belgian Tervuren!

Alright readers, I was asked to share this girl's photo by a friend of mine in rescue.  If you know me, then you know this is a breed of dog I always share my life with.  As I sit here posting this picture, my own Belgian is laying here with his head in my lap, and I just can't imagine ever loosing him.  This sweet girl's family is devastated.  Please post and cross post this girl's photo.  Let's bring her home to her family!  Hoping you are found soon sweet girl....


2 comments:

  1. i hope she was found :( couldn't imagine losing my terv.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was found, but sadly not alive. Her mommy sure loved her and stopped at nothing to find her. So sad... Our thoughts and prayers still go out to this family. :(

      Delete