Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring on the Farm!

For some reason this winter has been especially hard on me this year, I know I have been complaining about the fact that it feels like spring is taking FOREVER to get here.  I can only contribute this to the fact that I had my garden planned before I had my fall crops in, and knew all of the things I wanted to do differently for 2013.  With the ice storm Thursday all hope of spring every arriving was lost in my eyes.  How quickly that changes though.  We went to a Millennium Quarter Horses on Saturday, and that is when I realized spring was hiding there!

Here is the proof:








Everything on a farm happens at the right time, and foals happen in the spring.  That can only mean one thing:  Spring has to be right around the corner!  Nature doesn't lie....


No comments:

Post a Comment